Zingy serum infused with 6% vitamin c reduces dark spots, freckles and imperfections. The brightening formulation evens hyperpigmentation and leaves skin with a natural glow.
With the added benefit of an ultra-thin reusable silicone mask to lock in moisture and enhance serum absorption.
- Vitamin C 6% & Alpha Arbutin 1.5% Serum 30mL
- Reusable Silicone Mask
Features and Benefits
- Helps fade the visible appearance of dark marks caused by pimples.
- Minimises the appearance of pores and visibly reduces excess oil.
- Brightens for a visibly even skin tone.
- Silicone Mask: Locks in serums for maximum skin nourishment. Prevents evaporation and traps heat helping serums penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Clinically proven to brighten skin after 4 weeks*
- 100% noticed clearer skin**
- 91% said pores were less visible**
*Independent Study, Instrumental test of skin using Antera 3D, 22 participants, 14 and 28 days after use.
**Independent Consumer Questionnaire, 22 participants, 28 days of use.
- Cleanse face
Apply Vitamin C 6% & Alpha Arbutin 1.5% Serum generously to face and neck in the morning under makeup, or before bed
- Massage product into the skin
Apply the Reusable Silicone Mask and wait10 - 15 minutes
- Remove silicone mask and you're good to go!
Vitamin C - An antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage from environmental factors such as the sun, pollution and oxygen. When applied topically Vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of dark spots and sun damage. Helps boost the skin’s collagen production and reduces inflammation.
Alpha Arbutin - Extracted from plants such as bearberries, blueberries, and cranberries, Alpha Arbutin is a brightening ingredient which acts as an inhibitor of tyrosinase, a key enzyme involved in producing skin pigment. Alpha Arbutin helps to fade scars, dark marks and pigmentation left behind by breakouts and sun damage.
Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid 6%, Niacinamide 2%, Alpha-Arbutin, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral.